Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! & Week 28!

2013 is going to be great. I had my week 28 check up and gestational diabetes test on New Years Eve. I'll get results later in the week. It's always great to hear his little heart beat! We celebrated the coming of the new year with friends and worked on projects around the house!
Happy New Year!
Our living room as of New Years Day

Decided to get a changing table at a resale shop and paint it red! Was going to just use the top of dresser because this seems like such a wasted piece of furniture. We couldn't figure out the best way to keep it from being slippery with the changing pad on top and without hurting the antique dresser. This will be safer!


Painting some other things red to coordinate! It's a bright red that is in the curtains and crib skirt.
Sock monkey design we're using

28 week belly shots!





It's still amazing! I can see my stomach moving around now. Brant got to see it while sitting in church on Christmas Eve. Holding my book or Kindle on my stomach while reading in bed at night is a very bumpy, active time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment