Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Shower

On Sunday, Alice, Jenni, Nance and Jan threw a beautiful baby shower for us at Alice's home. It was a wonderful celebration with so many of the women I love in my life. I told them 6 years ago this same time of year they were showering us and celebrating for our upcoming wedding and how great it is to come back together now. Great to have all those ladies in the same room again. Alice said the most beautiful prayer, (this is a true talent she has,) that made us all think about our futures, children and those who have gone before us, (specifically Dad,) and it made us all cry. So sweet. I enjoyed visiting with some of my friends I have not been able to see in a long time, but have known for so many years! Thank you to my besties. I love you, Alice and Jenni and the two women who made you who you are, Nance and Jan. There are no words to express the gratitude I have for our friendships. All these friendships, each so unique. I felt so overwhelmed with love.
 
Jan, Jenni, Mom, Me, Alice, Nance



Brant's Ladies
 


Cousins due one month apart!

Sweet Lainey June
Julie's quilt-SO, SO SPECIAL!!!


Aunt Barb, Cara, Me, Mom
Now we have to figure out where to put all our wonderful gifts!

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad to miss your shower, but it looks like everyone had a fabulous time!!
    Hope to see you soooooon!
    I am loving keeping informed with your blog so keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete