Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015!

    
     We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and morning at Lolly's house! We are so glad we went and risked it even after the nurse practitioner scared me with all her questions and said if it were her she wouldn't go! It's a good thing I saw my doctor in the hall and asked him his opinion!
     Lolly's church is always so beautiful. It was a long Methodist service with a 2 year old! Jeffrey actually did very well, but it was a little stressful, especially when the candles were lit and he wanted one or wanted to touch one! I think he liked the group readings and repeated out loud, "Hosanna in the highest!" twice. We all appreciated that Hannah took him up front for "children's church." (That Hannah is SO grown up and SO thoughtful. Incredible kids, all three of them.) After church, we had a tamale dinner and Jeffrey and I went to BED so that Santa could come.
     Jeffrey had to wait a very long time for the big kids to wake up and begin the festivities. He finally got into the living room to see what Santa brought. He was so good about looking and not touching until the other kids arrived. We ate breakfast casseroles and breads and opened presents. Lolly had us all laughing so hard with her Christmas eve gifts and "choose and number between" antics! It was a great Christmas and I am so glad we went! It was definitely a "Lightning McQueen and Mater Christmas" for Jeffrey!
     I had feelings that the baby would come before Christmas mostly because it's the exact same time Jeffrey was born, (37 1/2 weeks,) but we made it! 2 days before Christmas I was 75% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Now I'm feeling more and more pains and beginning contractions! Baby is on his way!


 


 

 















 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment