Friday, December 11, 2015

Woah, BABY!

    
     This baby is getting BIG and I'm not gonna lie, it's getting rough! About a month ago, I started having trouble sleeping and it's only gotten worse. My hips hurt incredibly bad when lying down and you can only lie on your sides at this point. I am so tired. I feel like I already have a newborn. I am incredibly emotional too! We were walking through our neighbor's Christmas light extravaganza and I just started boo-hooing in their front yard. I was thinking about how sweet it is that this man or this couple goes to this trouble and probably peeks out every once in a while at strangers enjoying themselves and they even provided hot chocolate this year at a self-serve table. I really need to write them a letter like I've meant to for the past 4 years. I cried while watching the Polar Express-when Santa comes and the elves and kids are so excited because it brings so much joy, wonder, excitement. I love the imagination and wonder of it all! When I cry, Jeffrey says, "Mama, are you happy?" and I have explain to him that it's ok to cry, etc. He is such a sweet and caring kid. There is a lot to complain about during this ninth month of pregnancy and it is hard and I do want to remember that because a third is not happenin'! It is still such an amazing joy and I am really, really excited and feel incredibly thankful.
    



No comments:

Post a Comment