Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Jeff Knows...

 
A few things from the past month I want to remember!...
  • Jeffrey knows our names without any kind of lesson from us, one day while chatting on the potty, "Daddy's name is Bant." I said, "What's my name?" he said, "Pa-yee." I had first graders who didn't know their parent's names, so I was impressed.
  • I had my first Dr. Pepper in 6 months and let J have a sip. The next time we were going out to dinner with Daddy he said, "Do they have some brown water for you there?"
  • If we don't know something, anything, "We have to look it up on the puter..." even his friend's names at school
  • He loves school and the transition was incredibly easy for him. He has done so well and I am so proud of him. One day his teacher told me he covers his ears in chapel and sometimes cries. After a talk about it and a little getting used to all the children in one place, he's done just fine. Now his teacher says he sings and dances!
  • "Whaddaya doin' there?"
  • "I think we need to go to the local library," after hearing on PBS, "find this show/books at your local library."
  • Margo is the name of the woman who cuts his hair. J told me when we were going to get a haircut, "Margo is going to put my hair down."
  • "Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you...BURP!"
  • Giving us plastic or imaginary food from little toy kitchen saying, "I put pepperoni on it," as he shakes the empty pepper canister
  • When asked what the baby's name would be, he said the first and middle name that we are thinking about. We've only talked about it in front of him a couple of times, not directly to him and without being sure...He knows and listens and HEARS everything!
  • "Look what I dooed!"
  • Coughing or falling down, "but I'm ok! I'm ok!"
  • Beelwarrow (a wheelbarrow Christmas decoration)
  • Hearing Lacey bark in the backyard, "Lacy is saying, 'Where's my Jeffrey Boy?'"
  • While I was looking at my Baylor magazine and another time when pointing to Daddy's Crossfit shirt, "I'm going to go there when I get older"
  • December 9 and I am finished shopping, presents wrapped, all is ready in case baby comes early!
  • "Jesus is the Star of Christmas!"
Jeffrey pulled his little chair out to the garage one night after his Daddy got home from work and replaced a bulb in his headlight. What a curious, great little helper! Love this pic!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment