Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day I have everything I have ever wanted. We had a great day that started out with a wonderful breakfast Brant made and a smiling baby boy. Brant gave me a sweet card and wrote a beautiful poem about our family, (that of course made me cry because being a mother isn't easy and it's so nice to be appreciated!) He also wanted to make plaster imprints of Jeffrey's feet and hands for me, but we haven't had time to do it today, (but what a great idea he had to commemorate my first Mother's Day!) We went to see Brant's family and celebrate this day with Jeffrey's special grandmother, Gram and great-grandmother, Lolly. My Mom is on a fantastic European vacation with her college roommate and I am missing her! I can't wait to "hug her neck" on Tuesday when she gets home!
Happy Mother's Day to all and to all a goodnight!









 

 

I am so thankful to be Jeffrey's mother.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment