Thursday, September 6, 2012

We got to see our baby again today!!! 

11 weeks

Everything looked great. He/she was jumping around like crazy. We heard the heartbeat again, (now at 160 bpm). I took the new blood test that replaces  an amniocentesis, (scary to think about, but would want to be prepared...)

My belly is growing so fast. I have been a little embarrassed about already wearing maternity clothes, but they sure are comfortable!!! Thank goodness for all my sister's maternity clothes, a huge help. 

Time is flying by now that school is back in. It's good, but the beginning of the school year is always stressful! This year has been especially stressful for many reasons not at all related to being pregnant. I nearly exploded the first week, but now I have this whoosh of, "well, I'm just not going to worry about that, because there are more important things going on inside me." I'd like to think it's prayers from me, my mom and friends helping me chill out. I did "get back to the pillow" this week, (meditation.) Very helpful. 5 am is not a pretty time, however. Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment