Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crawling, Hiking and Cardinals

Jeffrey took an extra long nap on Sunday evening and woke up crawling!
 
Today we went hiking at Guadalupe State Park. It was a beautiful day for it, especially after being home during this sick and icy week!


 
     One of my dearest friends at work shared this idea with me 3 years ago when a cardinal was hanging out and trying to get my attention day after day at the window of the library...
     "A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you. Look for them, they'll appear."
Since then, I have seen more cardinals than I ever have IN MY LIFE! I love this. Thank you, Cynthia!

No comments:

Post a Comment