Wednesday, December 11, 2013

9 Months Old!

     Jeffrey is absolutely the most wonderful baby in the world. He is happy and "makes friends," smiling at everyone, everywhere we go. He is very verbal, especially in the grocery store. He is more fun every day. He is not crawling yet, but very close. Apparently we all crawl and walk late in our family. He loves to wave hello to everyone and gives high fives. He makes kissing, puckering sounds with his mouth in response to kisses. He fusses now when I have to take something away from him. He's had peanut butter, fish and lobster and no allergic reactions so far! Whew! He's still waking once a night to nurse, usually in the wee hours of the morning. Still no teeth, so I figure he'll be one of those late blooming boys who doesn't loose their teeth until third grade. Fine with me, because I learned that means later puberty, meaning possibly taller in the long run. Whatever it is, however God made him, he is just perfect!








 This morning, he and Lacey got into the Christmas spirit while I finished wrapping gifts! I had to tape some rips, but he had fun.

 Almost crawling!








Yesterday, Mom took Jen, Jeffrey and I to lunch at the Gunther house. This is their gingerbread house! While there, an elderly lady came to talk to Jeff and said, "I have a great-grandbaby about your age. And that beautiful red hair! I always wanted a red headed baby!" She is not the only person who sees his hair as red, we get that a lot!


 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Baby!!
    I was playing catch up on your blog, has Jeffrey had his first hair cut yet? He is such a cutie and I can't wait to see him again in a few weeks, should be fun with kiddos around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete