Friday, November 22, 2013

Buddies for 20 years!

     Jeffrey and I went to The Woodlands Wednesday to visit one of my best friends in the world, Jenni. She and her family are such an inspiration and go, go, go a lot! KallieAnn, Jenni, Jeffrey and I met Grayson at the bus stop after school. The kids played and watched Monster U. Jenni made dinner and we enjoyed a bottle of red wine. Jeffrey enjoyed being with the big kids! Kendrick came home in time to eat dinner with us. (He noticed KallieAnn had always been saying ottoman instead of amen after grace! heehee.) I was in bed by 10! My, my how times have changed! We got to go to Grayson's school fun run and cheer for him and have breakfast at Kendrick's Chick-fil-A. They have a busy life compared to ours-the difference in one kid and two? Whew!!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, generous friend (who also shares her fantastic boy's clothing to help keep Jeffrey dressed!) We had a great trip, a quick catch-up and got to see what life in the S household is like! Love them!
     Jeffrey was fully released from his helmet this morning! We're have to make sure he's moving around during his sleep, or he'll still have to wear it at night. His head is perfect and I'm so glad we did it!
Grayson, 7 Jeffrey, 8 mo. KallieAnn 3
 The boys reading after baths
 Jeffrey's first Cheerios at Chick-fil-A! They have a baby bar! Who knew?
Sweet KallieAnn loved feeding him those Cheerios!

2 comments:

  1. How did Jeffrey do on the car ride down? Awesome helmet news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cried half way there. I'm kind of dreading the trip to Dallas, but who knows! He may sleep and be fine! Love you and can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete