Monday, November 4, 2013

BUMPS #6

B    M    S
   U     P    #6
  • I secretly look forward to Jeffrey waking up in the middle of the night (unless it is more than once or twice!)
  • I miss him when he's taking a long nap!
  • Jeffrey said "mama" while checking out at the grocery store, (I think!)...and several questionable times since...times that I walk by....then more and more where it makes sense...then at the river as I wrote about in the previous post, so yeah, it's his first word! Beautiful sound!
  • He found his shadow on the back of his highchair one night during dinner
  • He cleverly itches his head when we take the helmet off for cleaning
  • Switching to big boy bath time=very WET mess...he loves to kick and splash water everywhere!
  • Anyone at anytime could pants me, no matter what I'm wearing. Even my oldest, tightest jeans are getting too big. This is not a good thing.
  • Jeffrey is able to roll over, but instead, he'll pull the whole blanket to get an item closer to him-very clever.
  • We are not ready for crawling. He is showing us how incredibly active he will be-all over everything!
  • I don't know if we live in an extra friendly place or what, but it's funny to me that in the baby section of the grocery store, there are always one or two moms who strike up a conversation about food, bottles, feeding advice, etc. and we help pick stuff out for one another!
We have had a rough 2 weeks of what could be teething, growing phase, who knows... and Jeffrey has been on a "daytime nursing strike," feeding ALL NIGHT LONG. I have been so exhausted. Our nursing days may be coming to an end, or may just be less. It makes me very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment