Monday, February 18, 2013

Showering

My faculty threw us a very nice baby shower today. Two of the kindergarten teachers are expecting in April, so they threw a joint party for the three of us. They are both having girls. The cupcakes were amazing! Shelley decorated everything in such a cute way. I think we are ready for Baby Burris! (Still not sure on a name. Want to see him first!)



 
Cara's baby shower in Houston was very nice. I love this picture of her. She looks great! I hope she doesn't mind me posting these! Love you, Cara!
 After the shower, we went to Cara and Patrick's house to see the nursery and they cooked a nice steak dinner. We sat and chatted and eventually, the shirts came up! Ha!
 
I am now in town for good and getting ready for the big day. I need to pack a bag. I need to do a LOT of things. We are big Amazing Race fans. When the first episode of this season started last night, I said, "We're going to have a baby before this race is over!" Brant said as his work meeting was over today, someone asked how I was doing. He said, "This pregnancy thing is easy!" He said everyone laughed at him like, "Just you wait! Your world is about to be turned upside down!" We have a lot to look forward to! Better sleep while we can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment