Sunday, February 24, 2013

Resting and Nesting

It's been a resting, nesting weekend! Much more nesting than resting. Friday night we got to celebrate Lainey's birthday at mom's house. Uncle Bruce and his friend Eliza were in town on their way to Laredo. We got to tour his truck! Read more on Jen's blog: http://tierd.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/birthdaychinese-new-year/
Brant and I did all kinds of catching up at the house. Saturday afternoon he went fishing with his friends at our river place while Mom and I made some returns and she helped me finish getting what we'll need right away at Babies R Us. I finally bought some Dreft and have been washing all of baby's sheets and things today. Smells like baby goodness!!!
We've always wondered what our baby will look like. We look so different from one another. We will soon find out! Brant was a very cute baby!
Baby Brant
Little Boy Brant
Little Girl Polly




 

 35 Week Belly!

 
Silly Daddy pic- putting together the mobile on the crib.


Brant sent this picture of our first baby to me while I was at the grocery store today. Curious?
 Time again for another week! Veggies and fruit are cut and eggs are boiled for lunches. Just need to finish up some laundry and we're ready to go! Whew! I don't know how many more weeks I can go, go, go!!! We'll see! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment