Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


 Happy Valentine's Day!
A great day AND celebrating 34 weeks today!
 
My sweet Valentine

We both look a little rough after work! Long days for both of us!
It's been a very busy week. Last weekend, we went to a couples wedding shower for Adrian and Steve at a haunted hotel on a ranch in the middle of nowhere in Provident City, Texas. The weekend was filled with skeet shooting, beer pong, poker, LRC, billiards, good food, music and fun.
 
 
 
This swing was SOOOO high and so much fun and relaxing.
These boys made me get on and swung me and baby safe and high!
The most fun physical thing I've been able to do in a while! 


 
 
 
My EC library friends threw me a beautiful shower on Tuesday at Melodye's home. Both of baby's grandmas were able to make it. So nice and special.

Jennifer made a sock monkey blanket for the baby! SO special and soft!
More talent-Diane made the cake!


Gram and Gigi
 
 
We had a great doctor appointment on Monday. This weekend, Mom and I are going to Houston for Cara's baby shower. It's my last road trip before baby! Last night, Brant and I went to our breastfeeding class. We both got a lot out of it. I really enjoy doing those things together, because there's not much we can do together like that. It was great. He's going to be such a great Dad. We had a wonderful teacher/nurse. I'm not going to write too much tonight. I'm so tired! Looking forward to some weekends at home soon! Goodnight and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment