Thursday, September 1, 2016

Toddler Test

Amanda sent this toddler test, no coaching, just asking the questions:
                What is your name? Jeffrey
                How old are you? 3
                When is your birthday? I don't know
                How old is Mommy? I don't know
                What is your favorite color? Red
                What is your favorite food? Fruit
                Who is your best friend? Lacey
                What is your favorite show? Dinotrux and Magic School Bus
                What is your favorite movie? Cars
                What is your favorite song? Life is a Highway
                What is your favorite animal? Zebra
                What makes you happy? You (Me, aw!)
                Where is your favorite place to go? Camp Bullis Park (where I workout and he plays!)
                What do you want to be when you grow up? A Daddy
                What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Work in the kitchen
                What does love mean? I love you.

A few other little things:
  • It's neat to see Jeff observing things. I overheard him talking to Lainey while we were at Chick-fil-A and he said, "Hey, you have blue eyes like my Mom!"
  • He asked me what a tattoo was on the way to school one day. Then I realized, it was in the Travis Tritt song we were listening to, my favorite! I couldn't think of anyone who had one that is visible, but keep trying to show him an example of this "drawing on a person's skin that never comes off."
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment