Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy 8 Month Old

 
     Tyler is now 8 months old! He is getting such a personality. The other day I caught him going after my flip flops and I said, "no," while shaking my head. He nodded "yes" with a HUGE smile. This happened three times! Little smarty pants. He loves to hold his own spoon and put handfuls of avocado in his mouth at a time. I put him in his jumperoo while doing the dishes yesterday and I swear, he said, "Mamamamama!" He was so mad, but I won't count it just yet! His naps, Bible study and activities at Jeff's school have made it hard for me to go to my workouts, but it's all worth it. Augh, the ever-changing nap schedule! He got his first top tooth this week, that makes 3. Ty loves to play music with toys and shake his head and bounce. Musical baby! and SO happy.
 It took Jeff 8 months to decide we should keep Ty. He asked us one morning if we were going to keep him and we said, "What do you think?" He said, "Yes, I think we should keep him." I guess he did not know Daddy was only kidding when he asked him all these months!





 Reading together






I adore the back of his big, round head!
 First baths together









No comments:

Post a Comment