Monday, February 29, 2016

February

     I've gotten so behind on this, our family scrapbook that I am going to have to quickly catch up for now! I put everything off so that I can be with or both of the boys who need me so much and I love that. I know it won't always be this way, so I am seriously basking in it. We are staying very busy with school, library, play dates, birthday parties and other outings. Jeffrey continues to love school and his teachers love him. I had to tell them he will not be returning next year. They were so sad. I am so glad he had the opportunity to learn with them there and love that little church school. 
 
 Trying to wear Ty every chance I get!

 Had my doctor check-up at 4 weeks post partum-all is well!
 My little loves on Valentines day.



 Watching the ducks at our neighborhood park









 Visiting our wonderful nurses
 Library playground
 Watching Hannah's softball tournament in Hondo



No comments:

Post a Comment