Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

     We had a very nice and restful Father's Day weekend. We went to Bass Pro for Brant to do a little shopping and look at the fish and animals. Jeffrey got his first fishing rod, (a Disney Cars model, of course. It lights up and everything...Kachow!) We ate lunch there at Isla Morada and got fudge on the way out. Boy did the fudge get messy in the car on the ride home! After nap, Jeffrey had us casting all over the house and off the front porch, practice fishing. I kept telling him I got a big one this time and he kept telling me, no, it's another little one and I'd have to throw it back.
     On Sunday morning, it was my turn to teach Sunday School. Jeffrey and I went to church and Brant relaxed in peace and quiet at home. Jeffrey made him a card and some pictures for Father's Day.


 No more fudge in the car!
 casting off the porch
 we had a visitor who wanted to eat our rubber practice fish

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I've seen my Dad. As Lainey said, "just missing him loving me."

No comments:

Post a Comment