Monday, June 1, 2015

Buddies and Stuff

 We met this handsome dude with his mama at library baby time when he was 5 months old and Jeffrey was 4 months old. Turns out, they live down the street from us, a ten minute walk and we have become very good friends. Jeffrey can now say his name and his mother's name. They are playing together more and more, (as opposed to parallel play,) and amaze us all the time! Sweet family, great friends.
 

 
The Memorial Day service at church was beautiful. A soloist sung You Lift Me Up with violinist. I'm fine, until Dad's name and description was on the screen, then I lost it. I've been extremely emotional lately! Singing Jesus loves me with Jeffrey makes me tear up.
 The pool opened!
Splash pad at our neighborhood pool
 Only one sick day in the past 3 months! Woo-hoo!
 Animal card matching game
Blue themed bath night
 This is a typical dinner for Jeffrey, except when we have salmon, he eats about 4 times this much salmon.
 
 
Brant just read this over my shoulder and said, "interesting..." I had to remind him that this is my version of a baby book-I can't think about what anyone thinks! It's for our family to look back on one day and if you want to see what we're up to, great!


A few cute pictures from a pretty morning before library time-















1 comment:

  1. I don't always comment, but I DO love reading your blog and seeing all the things ya'll are up to! Love ya'll =)

    ReplyDelete