Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Loving Quilt

Friend's loving hands that have created such awesome gifts for Jeffrey just amaze me. Julie finished his sock monkey quilt recently and I finally hung it up last week. I have known Julie for about 25 years and babysat her three kids for so many years when they lived across the street. They are a very special family to me.
When I brought the quilt home, Brant was impressed by it too and told me how he loved to sleep under a certain quilt when he was young. He said it always felt cool and comfortable. I know Jeffrey will enjoy this one for years to come. As for now, it is hanging above his crib. He can gaze at it like I do when I'm in there, noticing all the patterns and intricate design. An engineer sure can make an impressive quilt! It's all about the math! Thank you so much for this very special gift, Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment