Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Eating!?



4 1/2 months and Jeffrey is taking food off my plate! And put it right in his mouth! Luckily it was just a little parsley from a parsley-heavy tabouli salad. That's ok, right? Funny if he was sitting in anyone else's lap and they let that happen, I would not be happy! It's just the way it is! Mom watched Jeffrey while I was in a doctor's appointment last Monday. They read books on her iPhone and played in the waiting room. (We can't be apart for very long! : )) We went to Pasha for lunch. We've noticed how he's becoming interested in the food we're eating and we even talked about how pretty soon he'll be reaching for it. I didn't know just how soon or how good he's gotten with those hands! Sneaky!
So, this weekend he tried rice cereal. I spooned and Brant caught the mess, ready with a towel.  He's had a little bit each day since. He's really just playing with it, experiencing the texture I think. He doesn't gobble it up, but he doesn't hate it. I don't think it really counts, just practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment