Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Funny, Smart and Busy!

     We are so busy and time is just flying by. I wondered if this pregnancy would seem to go by faster or not and it sure has. I am 25 weeks now and getting ready for baby everyday! Jeffrey talks to the baby and talks about the baby. We ate cupcakes after dinner last night and he asked if I had finished mine. I said, "Yep, it's in my big belly," and he said, "The baby is eating your cupcake." It's kind of amazing that he gets that much of it, and funny to think what he thinks that is like in there. My favorite memories from recent days I think will be the three of us, laying in Jeffrey's bed, reading and singing before saying goodnight. Only 3 more months of just the 3 of us. I love every minute of it.  
  • "I love Lacey. I LOVE her!"
  • "I love mama. I LOVE her!"
  • Now uses ours, her, his, mine
  • He asks about Daddy being at work and lot and is SO excited when he gets home. He frequently asks Brant, "Are you home?," after he gets home. I don't think he wants him to go back to work!
  • A little boy was sliding down the slide after Jeffrey and it made a sound. Very loudly, Jeffrey said, "That boy TOOTED!" All the moms heard him and laughed. It was hilarious.
  • Jeffrey saw Brant's company billboard while riding in the car. I guess he recognized the logo/emblem from a work shirt Brant wears because he said, "That's Daddy's work." I was impressed!
  • When Brant went hunting and wasn't going to be back in time for dinner, I said, "What do you want to eat for dinner?" He said, "Birds," I said, "What?," he said, "Daddy's bringin' birds."
  • Aza gave him a color-changing Lightning McQueen and he runs back and forth from a cup with ice water in the kitchen to the sink in the bathroom changing his colors, yelling, "I painted this guy!"
  • Last night we were laying in bed reading and I looked over at him. He said, "I'm pickin' my nose. I have no boogers. I ate them all." Niiiice.
Continued love of Cars...
 




 
 Library Toddler Time
 Park before library


 Ready for 2 more boys to play with at Gigi's house!


 The new children's museum



 Amazing on this big-kid playground, definitely has Daddy's athletic skillz.



 A little shopping-he made friends with the dog at the store I kept going to for chalk paint. "Where's Drako!?"
 Opened a little prize after using the potty-Fillmore!
 Playing while Mama paints
 Library Toddler Time

 First corn on the cob-he was great at it!

 Library Toddler Time
 We read about sharing cupcakes in a book and J asked if we could make some. Yes!!!
 He chose Dinoco blue for the icing color


 Alice, Jeffrey and I drove to visit Jenni in The Woodlands


 Jeffrey loved being with Jenni and Leslie's big kids
Kallie Ann loved Aza just like Jeffrey does!



 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I got nervous looking at the pics of him walking across that rope haha =)

    ReplyDelete