Thursday, October 31, 2013

First Halloween! and other Fall Firsts!

Tonight, we spent Halloween as I have for the past 29 years-at my parent's house, dinner, pictures and trick-or-treating! We had fun taking Jeffrey to see, (and meet many of,) the neighbors. It is still a great place for trick-or-treating!
Bo, Gigi, Jeffrey and Lainey
(Skeleton, Witch, Astronaut, Medusa!)


 Celebrating Uncle Mark's Birthday!


 First stop Trick-or-Treating next door

 
We have had a busy week...
At the Pumpkin patch
 
First time at Doc's River
 Halloween celebration at our neighborhood park
 Neighborhood buddies
 First Swing ride at the park

 Tastes good
 


2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I had a blast hanging out with ya'll this weekend =) You are an awesome Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amanda! Mammas need to hear that, especially after so many long nights lately! I'm so glad you stayed with us, (AND that you were able to sleep through the night! haha!) I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete