Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TIERD?

Now I really know why my sister's blog is titled "Tierd." I am TI-ERD! This is hard work and with no sleep! Overall, we are doing very well. We had a great doctors appointment yesterday. Jeffrey is gaining weight, lost his umbilical cord, all the normal stuff. We are trying to figure out if he might have a digestive problem with dairy, so I am cutting all dairy out of my diet to see if it makes him a little less fussy during feedings. We had a big week last week; first sponge bath, nail clipping, (I cut his finger and cried more than he did,) and continuing to get to know one another. Everyone says "better get your sleep now," before the baby comes, but dang, they REALLY meant it! Even so soon after delivery and with no sleep, would I do it again? Yes, definitely. It's kind of like riding a scary roller coaster, not knowing what to expect. When you get off, you want to do it again! (Not that I'm ready, but I would be ready someday!) I love him so, so much!
 
 




All Clean!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment