Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Things Come in Small Packages

3-25-13
 It's the little things...

I didn't see this picture or know Brant took it until a couple of days ago. He took it with his phone right after Jeffrey Lee was whisked away to the NICU. So sweet.  

I didn't post any going home pictures the other day! Here he is for his first car ride. Tiny little peanut!

Lainey has learned to crochet and made this bracelet for me when we were in the hospital. The card read, "For the new mom in the family." It's perfect for remembering which side I fed on last. It's comfortable, I can sleep in it and push it up to wash my hands a million times a day!

Graham loves babies. He still has not met Jeffrey, which is so strange, but we are being really careful about any illnesses. They've had minor colds and coughs recently. He made this paper doll Baby Jeffrey.


 Our family still gets together every year to dye Easter eggs on Good Friday, after the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. More on Jen's blog: http://tierd.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/good-friday-traditions/ We did not make it to Mom's house today for the celebrating, (being cautious,) but they made eggs for all of us and sent us pictures. This one says "for the new mom"

 "Jeff"


 Jeff's Daddy/Uncle Brant

Jen and Mark said they made "Aunt Jen" and "Uncle Mark" eggs for the first time too!

 

Sweet Hannah made me a wonderful duct tape bag. I loved hers so much, I asked her to make me one. Duct tape everything is very popular with kids and I love all the prints! It's perfect timing for a great diaper bag!

Jeffrey Lee is almost 6 pounds! We are doing great! Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment