Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Weeks

My students continue to be so interested. Now they really want to know what the baby's name will be and if I will bring it to show them. While feeling my belly one said, "So, do you know how old the baby is right now?" and I finally got the "So, how did the baby get in there?" A mother of 2 of my students had her baby at 22 weeks this week. 1 pound. So scary, but surviving!


 Progress in the nursery: we have painted the walls a regular khaki/tan/beige, "Urban Putty" and are trying to decide on an whether or not to do an accent wall. I think red would be cute with sock monkeys. Is red an angry color??? Ideas welcome. : )


 Lazy Lacey by the fire while I bake cookies. We've had three fires in the fireplace this week. So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment