Saturday, November 17, 2012

BUMPS #3

 B    M    S
   U     P     #3
  • 2nd grader walking past me, "Why do pregnant women get so fat? My mom got fat two times and she still is." It made it even funnier that one of our IT guys from central office was helping me during this comment from one of my favorite, smart, Asperger/autistic 2nd grade boys.
  • Kindergartner: "When the baby comes out, you're going to get younger." Yet he couldn't explain this to me.  
  • What a blessing it is to have all these little angels around. Brant and I were talking about how it gives me a unique perspective that I don't think even pregnant classroom teachers get. 
  • Brant and I went furniture and stroller shopping today. Furniture shopping is the worst kind of shopping there is. Then off to Babies R Us to look at and learn about strollers. Brant got into it. I am confused by all the choices!!! We are relying heavily on Consumer Reports and they better be right!

Saturday morning relax time before the gym

    21 weeks! Only 130 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment