Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Precious Jeffreyisms

Some precious things Jeffrey has said lately...
  • Our hammock is lovely
  • Starts our playing with, "So,..."
  • While sitting on the front porch with our watermelon: "You're my best buddy...When Daddy's at work I like to sit with you. I love to hangout with you."
  • I slept on my neck funny and he said, "Do you mind if I kiss it?"
  • "We can't watch ice cage anymore because there are too many bad words like tuquid!" (Ice Age and stupid)
  • When I go to school I'm going to sing and Daddy's going to come and Gigi and Gram and...
  • When seeing Lainey's picture on the school magazine, "I can't believe my eyes!"
  • Tinkle has energy
  • When Gigi gave him a reward too soon, "We jumped the cannon." (Jumped the gun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment