Thursday, August 13, 2015

Here He Is! 18 Weeks!

     We got to see our newest addition again! Our wonderful new sonogram technician got me in right on time and Brant wasn't there yet, so we "played around!" We watched him curl up into a ball, stretch out, (which amazingly I couldn't even feel,) and move all around. Once Brant got there, we learned a lot about his anatomy, (as she kept calling his "beautiful anatomy" or "perfect anatomy.") He is measuring about 6 days ahead of what the doctor thought the due date was. All is well. God is SO good. I have been feeling him for about two weeks now-a beautiful thing! The only bad thing is that I can't wear my contacts, so it could be worse! No biggie. It is still amazing, even the second time. SO AMAZING!









1 comment:

  1. Aww so exciting to see baby boy!! And you look so cute too =)

    ReplyDelete