Sunday, June 22, 2014

Great Weekend

     Jeffrey and I kicked off the weekend with a Friday evening at the pool. Brant came and met us for Music in the Park, which our neighborhood puts on every other Friday night. They have live music and food trucks and everyone brings their lawn chairs and coolers and relaxes.

      On Saturday morning, we took a walk back to the park with Lacey. We are so luck y have such a great neighborhood.
 
          We had a quiet Saturday and I had some time to myself, so I went to the theater and saw Malificent, which was great. I got a huge tub of popcorn and a soda for lunch! Saturday night we went to our favorite pizza place, Julian's, where Jeffrey made friends, as always. This morning, we met up with Uncle John and Aunt Katie, Mom and the Hopkins for breakfast at Gigi's house. Jeffrey ended up napping there, which meant he and I were there for much of the day! Our friend's birthday party tonight was cancelled, so I have some time to catch up on my blogging!
     Jeffrey is walking more than crawling now. He looks taller everyday. He is babbling more and more, saying more animal noises and real words!

No comments:

Post a Comment